New Request GTA 5 Police Radar

Chicken Noodle Soup

Oogie Boogie, It's McDoogie
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
349
The police radar in the gta 5/fivem server does not seem to work. It used to, and I put everything on the same setting I used to always have it on, this bug has been going on for a while, at first, it just wasn't picking up vehicle speeds and plates on some vehicles, but now it doesnt seem to clock at all, the radar ui and everything itself is functional, but it just wont pick up plates and speeds no matter what. If this could be fixed semi quickly, that would be great as it impacts how we rp has police, if we arent able to clock people's speeds, we arent able to enforce them and issue citations for speeding, and we also aren't able to lock plates for BOLOs and Warrants.

EDIT: It seems to work if you are at a diagonal to the vehicle or directly in front or behind it, but doesnt work if you perpendicular to the vehicle. This makes sense for the plate locking, but not for the speed locking, and makes it difficult to run radar on the freeway, which is the main place to run radar
 
Last edited:
Awesome. Good to know. Time to speed and ask the cop to show me the speed he clocked me on with his radar gun (Something you can totally do IRL lol)
 
I'm glad you made this post because I've actually experienced the opposite. Last week I was running speed and every car was clocking nearly 30-40% higher than their actual speed (ie. 40 clocking as 62, 70 clocking as 121). I'm not sure what's happened with them since but last time I was on cop that's what I was experiencing
 
I'm glad you made this post because I've actually experienced the opposite. Last week I was running speed and every car was clocking nearly 30-40% higher than their actual speed (ie. 40 clocking as 62, 70 clocking as 121). I'm not sure what's happened with them since but last time I was on cop that's what I was experiencing
Are you sure you're not displaying km/h?
 
This is being moved to completed to clear out the bugs in preparation for our public test week, if this bug re-occurs during public testing please make a new thread, thank you!

~D3FaulT
 
Back
Top