Chaonyx EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 3, 2017 Messages 1,596 Oct 30, 2020 #1 I am currently going to live in Colombia now. So if anyone is close to Bogota Colombia please come to my housewarming party
I am currently going to live in Colombia now. So if anyone is close to Bogota Colombia please come to my housewarming party
OogaBooga caveman =(eGO)= Joined Jun 3, 2020 Messages 424 Oct 30, 2020 #2 I can't tell if I'm invited or not considering the poll
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Oct 30, 2020 #4 I would love to but Bogota is a bit far
platypushunter Poop Dealer =(e)= Joined Nov 25, 2018 Messages 328 Nov 2, 2020 #5 How far is that from ohio. Because i live in indiana
Kaden I'm unoriginal. Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 862 Nov 2, 2020 #6 Can I walk there? PS: I'm a fast walker.
aspen trap =(e)= Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 332 Nov 2, 2020 #7 it will be a 6 hour drive but who cares
WaSe Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 26, 2017 Messages 2,457 Nov 2, 2020 #8 Bro pop me up on the zoom on the iPad and I'm there
Jim Burger Active Member =(e)= Joined May 25, 2020 Messages 336 Nov 2, 2020 #9 Yk i would come, but im a bit busy rn and im not that near Colombia
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Nov 3, 2020 #10 WaSe said: Bro pop me up on the zoom on the iPad and I'm there Click to expand... I was thinking about some cool zooms with @Simon , Idol and @Architect of Life we could do that !
WaSe said: Bro pop me up on the zoom on the iPad and I'm there Click to expand... I was thinking about some cool zooms with @Simon , Idol and @Architect of Life we could do that !
Wavie soundcloud.com/waviethekid Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 676 Nov 3, 2020 #11 ScaryLarry said: Can I walk there? PS: I'm a fast walker. Click to expand... long legs larry
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Nov 4, 2020 #12 Ledzo said: I was thinking about some cool zooms with @Simon , Idol and @Architect of Life we could do that ! Click to expand... Zoom? I'm still learning SnapChamp
Ledzo said: I was thinking about some cool zooms with @Simon , Idol and @Architect of Life we could do that ! Click to expand... Zoom? I'm still learning SnapChamp