[Event] Race to level 60 (Ally Stormrage)

Boo

Yes.
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
80
Hey guys! We all know Shadowlands is coming on Monday, to celebrate we're giving away 175k gold!
We're not tossing it to just anyone though, to make things a bit more interesting, we're giving the first person in the guild to hit level 60 the 175K. The race begins when Shadowlands launches.
Special thanks to Bobe, Dani and Emily for helping make this happen!
Hope to see you all Monday, happy hunting!
 
Last edited:
I sadly will have to wait a little while to buy the expansion, but that’s the plan at some point.
 
I would play world of Warcraft but I’m waiting on the professional expertise from Mike to help me. DigitalDJ DigitalDJ
 
I would play world of Warcraft but I’m waiting on the professional expertise from Mike to help me. DigitalDJ DigitalDJ
The new expansion comes out monday at 6pm EST, now is a good time if you wanna play lol. Also, join the discord we have for WoW, there's tons of info on every class to help you.
 
Back
Top