Chaonyx daybook

Chaonyx

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
1,596
Day 1
January 1, 2021

Woke up at 3 am, mediated on the meaning of suffering. Haven’t eaten a single carb in weeks, might start flying soon. Broke my 2 day fast with some bacon. I have a burning sensation near my groin area, might be super powers.🤷🏽‍♂️

“A coward dies a thousand deaths
A soldier dies but once”-Tupac
 
Last edited:
Day 3:

Had to wake up at 3 am becuase I had to be at the airport at 6. Very cold this morning however having fasted for 2 days now I’m beyond the need for jackets. I started levitating off my couch. Going into 2021 with superpowers is a plus.
 
Day 4: woke up in Miami, have to get my two dogs vaccinate to bring back to colombia. A lil colder then I expect in south Florida but it’s Ight. Gonna try to lift later today and hopefully beat my overhead press PR, right now it’s at my body weight of 135 for a total of 2-3 reps however I want to increase that to 5. I’m at a really good standing considering I stopped overhead pressing since about August, so I was able to maintain my strength by doing accessory shoulder workouts. Personally for me I think the OHP is a much better upper body builder then bench, it’s more athletic becuase of being on your feet and have to engage the Abs much more. Plus it feels to be more antagonistic to pull ups then the bench could ever be. I good protocol would be heavy OHP sets under 5 reps and then follow with lateral raise or any other variant, me personally I would leave rear delts for back day but what ever feels the most comfortable for the individual.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top