Chaonyx daybook

put him on blast Chaonyx Chaonyx this man starvin

Bro is down baddest. MFer said “I don’t even want girls 🙄”
144070F0-5693-414E-BFEF-23286C9D62F2.jpeg
 
Oh forgot about this.
So I started zero carb again after taking a 2 ish week from my old diet, gives me good results and I really like only eating cheese and meat tbh.
I wanted to try some new high frequency training after doing some research online about the Bulgarian method. However that is primarily for strength and I soley care about hypertrophy rn. So I will be doing a 5 day full body split. This the most frequency after running a nice upper/ lower split for 6 days a week. I was hitting each muscle group 3 times a week and now I will see if I can reach a overreaching phase with 5 times for each muscle group. I will most likely run this for 6 weeks, then taper off with a deload week. I might extend it to two week to see if I get a more sufficient supercomposition phase. I know the benefits with strength but I’m really curious how this will affect my muscle synthesis. Anyways we’ll have to see how my body reacts.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top