What are your hobbies

Me personally, I like to draw and read. I'm quite socially awkward (especially in school.) During break, I would take out my phone, earbuds, and book and start reading against a wall or in a field.

I like to draw to myself lots, I don't like having people say, "Your a great drawer, or You can get better." I like to be my own judge.
 
Binging shows, reading books, watching movies, hanging out with friends, late night drives, etc.
what books are you into right now? i recently have reverted back to my middle school self and binging books
 
Me personally, I like to draw and read. I'm quite socially awkward (especially in school.) During break, I would take out my phone, earbuds, and book and start reading against a wall or in a field.

I like to draw to myself lots, I don't like having people say, "Your a great drawer, or You can get better." I like to be my own judge.
what was your favorite book to read during break? also drawing is a skill i always wanted but never could get into bc, hand shaky, brain funky
 

Latest posts

Back
Top