i love that!!I really enjoy art, specifically painting and graphic art. I also like video editing.
no surpriseGaming.
That 200mm?i be running that 100m, 200mm and 4x100m fast no cap
i want to start doing rugbyParties
Rugby
Beer
what books are you into right now? i recently have reverted back to my middle school self and binging booksBinging shows, reading books, watching movies, hanging out with friends, late night drives, etc.
math? what type of math? like geo, trig, calculus?I like watching youtube and other random shows.
kinda wacky: I like doing math too.
what was your favorite book to read during break? also drawing is a skill i always wanted but never could get into bc, hand shaky, brain funkyMe personally, I like to draw and read. I'm quite socially awkward (especially in school.) During break, I would take out my phone, earbuds, and book and start reading against a wall or in a field.
I like to draw to myself lots, I don't like having people say, "Your a great drawer, or You can get better." I like to be my own judge.
how fast. bet im fasteri be running that 100m, 200mm and 4x100m fast no cap
everything that uses numbers, no wacky geometry stuffmath? what type of math? like geo, trig, calculus?