Should eGO have Fortnite as a supported game?

Should eGO have Fortnite as a supported game?

  • Yes

    Points: 32 21.8%
  • No

    Points: 100 68.0%
  • Maybe

    Points: 15 10.2%

  • Total voters
    147
Just stop kidding lets just forget about this poll and move on
 
I think people tend to say no just because they hate the game, but there is honestly potential behind it if there is a strong presence to lead it. Fortnite is such a popular game and there is a large player base of people wanting to find others to play with. It has the numbers to potentially turn into a very successful Discord much like the Overwatch Discord. I honestly hate to see people to turn it down, I mean even I hate the game but I can see that it has potential.
 
I think people tend to say no just because they hate the game, but there is honestly potential behind it if there is a strong presence to lead it. Fortnite is such a popular game and there is a large player base of people wanting to find others to play with. It has the numbers to potentially turn into a very successful Discord much like the Overwatch Discord. I honestly hate to see people to turn it down, I mean even I hate the game but I can see that it has potential.
fortnite bad
 
I think eGO has a standard of inclusivity.
I think people tend to say no just because they hate the game
I believe people hate the game because of the age group it appeals to. I think if we make an attempt at supporting Fortnite, it would be a large jump in the standard of inclusivity. We already try to work with all types of age groups, understandably, but this would be a huge growth point.

If it does suffice, I would hope the best for this. Prove the doubters wrong!
 
owen owen This is your chance to finally get Legend to play Fornite with you. Take it and run!
 
Back
Top