Should eGO have Fortnite as a supported game?

Should eGO have Fortnite as a supported game?

  • Yes

    Points: 32 21.8%
  • No

    Points: 100 68.0%
  • Maybe

    Points: 15 10.2%

  • Total voters
    147
Does fortnight even have dedicated servers? My answer is no
It doesn’t need a dedicated server for eGO to support it, just look at overwatch it’s a thriving community and it only has a discord server.
 
  • Like
Reactions: b t
If we have enough members who are interested, and will stick around to keep it alive - yes
 
No, my invited me to play and omg no way there is way too many hackers in it and still don’t know why Fortnite is popular now, also heard few parents complaints about their kids using their credit card on Fortnite like $200-300 a month it biggest no
 
I'd be down for some official eGO Apex stuff!
 
OH HELL YEA IMA BE CRANKING 90S ON ALL OF YO HEADS THEN POPPING THE DEFAULT DANCE
 
I would join :) - but also I think that League of Legends should be supported and...
 
I mean...in 2021 no... in 2022 with No Build mode being a thing, I definitely like playing it now.
 
Back
Top