FiveM GTA FiveM - Whitelisted Server - Talking disables vehicle turn

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted Server

Short description of the bug.
Talking disables vehicle turn

Description of the bug.
My push to talk key is left alt key, always has been. However now with the new server, when talking with my push to talk key, I can no longer turn left or right in my vehicle. If I try to talk and turn, my vehicle only goes straight. Something about the key is now causing the turn keys to not work.

What should be happening instead?
Vehicle should turn regardless of me holding down push to talk left alt key

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Use push to talk and attempt to turn, have not tested with other keys, but I know it happens with left alt key

Extra info?
 
Update to this: It is just Left turn that doesn't appear to respond, so the A key in WASD movement. If I hold Alt, I can not even WALK left or drive left.
 
Update to this: It is just Left turn that doesn't appear to respond, so the A key in WASD movement. If I hold Alt, I can not even WALK left or drive left.
Alt A is the available CAD keybind, maybe that’s why? Interesting though
 
I can't replicate this issue but I don't have the CAD, so it might be related to CAD
 
FIGURED IT OUT. Turns out, using my extended monitor, if I use the CAD in the desktop application, something within the desktop CAD conflicts with me ingame and my ability to turn left while holding left alt key. I turned off the desktop application for cad and it works fine now. So this would be a KIND OF bug for CAD.
 
This bug report has been moved to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 
I believe it's just a hot key issue, the hot key is causing problems with the game when running the application. Hot key should be switchable, just haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top