FiveM GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - Number 6 Hotkey not listed where it should be

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
Untitled.png
What application are you reporting this issue on?

GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
Number 6 Hotkey not listed where it should be

Description of the bug.
If you open your inventory, the number 6 hotkey is found at the bottom of the inventory

What should be happening instead?
Number 6 hotkey should be located at least right underneath the first 5 hotkeys, not the bottom of the inventory

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Open inventory and scroll to bottom

Extra info?
 
Last edited:
Personally, my OCD would drive me nuts if it was right underneath and the empty spaces before the inventory.
 
I mean optimally it would be right next to the 5, but I think that would shrink the inventory box too much maybe?
 
I mean optimally it would be right next to the 5, but I think that would shrink the inventory box too much maybe?
Yeah I believe it was beside the 5 before - not sure why it got shifted down to the bottom of the inventory. I'm also unsure why it has a locked icon on it because you can definitely use it lol
 
This bug has been reported to the tech team and they came back and informed me that this is intentional.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top