- Joined
- Mar 24, 2020
- Messages
- 519
So you know how when joining a gang it says some stuff,
I thought it would be cool if like maybe for 5k creds, a gang leader or admin could make the gang say something like
'Welcome to X gangs name"
Or Put the gang's discord like:
"This is (Gangs name) Discord server (url)"
If possible, Which I assume could be codable.
I think It would add something new to the gang systems, Just a little bit of fun, Of course, admins would be able to regulate this type of stuff and be able to change it.
But I see no real drawbacks other than the occasional inappropriate uses of these, Which can be handled by an admin immediatly.
It can also be used to "flex" a gang's stats, or show an achievement by the said gang, I think It would add a little bit more diversity into the gang system, And Wouldn't hurt anyone.
I thought it would be cool if like maybe for 5k creds, a gang leader or admin could make the gang say something like
'Welcome to X gangs name"
Or Put the gang's discord like:
"This is (Gangs name) Discord server (url)"
If possible, Which I assume could be codable.
I think It would add something new to the gang systems, Just a little bit of fun, Of course, admins would be able to regulate this type of stuff and be able to change it.
But I see no real drawbacks other than the occasional inappropriate uses of these, Which can be handled by an admin immediatly.
It can also be used to "flex" a gang's stats, or show an achievement by the said gang, I think It would add a little bit more diversity into the gang system, And Wouldn't hurt anyone.
Upvote
1














