FiveM GTA - eGO Fivem 2.0 - Pistols disappearing from store

Venturee

discord.gg/clearrp
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
504
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA

What server is this happening on?
eGO Fivem 2.0

Short description of the bug.
Pistols disappearing from store

Description of the bug.
I bought 5 pistols from my store and when I went to go do the export it showed that I had no pistols in stock. I have no active delivery or any jobs open. It just took my money and yeeted it.

What should be happening instead?
It should give me an option to pick up the 5 pistols for delivery.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not sure

Extra info? https://gyazo.com/cea91de649e17959dce81017b70d0858 = When I bought the pistols
https://gyazo.com/69ba0880fe10625864e9955497cc2ec3 = Having no products in store
https://gyazo.com/481f5f7717e0d4dfc6b14a73e1049a35 = Having no delivery jobs open
I also have no current active delivery
 
Just happened again not sure whats causing it. Im just spending money on pistols that I cant pickup or have in store.
 
Has this ever worked for you?
Yea ive done many deliveries, could it be where if my game crashes when im mid delivery and i come back in it doesn't give an option to do the delivery but it already charged for the delivery? If it is like that it should be changed to where if the delivery wasnt completed the money goes back to your account.
 
Can you validate you're import/exporting?

I haven't used an amunation but this is what it looks like for gas stations:
RiP5KfX.png


if you're buying them in pocket you're not going to be able to sell them
 
Can you validate you're import/exporting?

I haven't used an amunation but this is what it looks like for gas stations:
RiP5KfX.png


if you're buying them in pocket you're not going to be able to sell them
I bought pistols, mid delivery my game crashed and I flew back in. I had no option for delivery and it took the money for the pistols which I couldn't get.
 
I bought pistols, mid delivery my game crashed and I flew back in. I had no option for delivery and it took the money for the pistols which I couldn't get.
Oh, if you crashed I'm pretty sure that'd be expected behavior and it's consider the delivery a failure
 
Oh, if you crashed I'm pretty sure that'd be expected behavior and it's consider the delivery a failure
I mean if the delivery fails I shouldn't be paying for product that I didnt get. It should refund the money or give another chance to pick it up. Happened twice now and have lost 6.5k,
 
Can changing the price of item while it is in stock be a problem? Like if I had 5 pistols in stock and I change the price of the item does the item stay?
 
Can changing the price of item while it is in stock be a problem? Like if I had 5 pistols in stock and I change the price of the item does the item stay?
Changing the price of the item doesn't affect anything but the price. It wouldn't remove items from stock.
 
Can you take a video of the issue?
I can't take a video of the issue anymore because I sold the store but it happened twice. Not sure what happened the first time but the second time my wifi died mid game and my game crashed and then when I flew back in I had no active delivery and it charged the account for the pistols still.
 
Back
Top