Delivered Forum Badges

MS

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
1,966
Hi all, I'd like to recommend a classic forum feature: Forum Tags! On most forums, these are images / badges that show off your involvement, participation, awards, etc! I honestly think it's a great cosmetic flare to the forums that is underused. Currently the only "tags" that the forums have are for ranks (e, eG, eGO, Leader, etc.), but I strongly believe that there should be tags for other things. Here's a short list of potential tags that could be created:
What game you main
Server Specialist Member
Event Coordinator
Admin Trainer
Tech Team ;)
Bronze, Silver, Platinum, etc. Dedicated Supporter
Event/Contest winner (Annual contests, Best Rebeller, etc.?)

Here's an image of what a current profile looks like:
1626151631206.png

And here's an example of what I imagine could be added:
Capture.PNG


I honestly think this would be super cool and a nice flare to add to one's profile, please let me know your guys' thoughts!
 
Upvote 4
wasn't this suggested some time ago, not specific like you are giving in example but badges in general. +1

btw that eGO tag look so ugly its so cursed
 
I am pretty sure forum badges are in the process of being converted over to this forum from the old forum. Unless you are talking about something different and I am mistaken.

We used to have a pretty large selection that would reward players for their participation in things like Media, MS, EC, etc. It's been a year so maybe some players do not know we used to have these.
 
Awards </3

No, but I agree that there could be more than just awards. Sometimes I see someone reply to a thread and I wonder what division they're from. Finding out is so much harder than it should be (having to go on MAUL or guessing by their latest posts).
Would also be nice to see if someone's in MR, SS, AT, EC, etc.

To have this AND awards would be sick.
 
We used to have it and I assume it’ll be back to some degree eventually. Though it would be nice to not let it get too cluttered, especially when people have multiple roles.
 
We used to have it and I assume it’ll be back to some degree eventually. Though it would be nice to not let it get too cluttered, especially when people have multiple roles.
Agreed. A slick design would be needed if this were to be implemented.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top