FiveM FiveM - Serve 1 EGO - Unable to start jobs as a business owner

sesh99

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
103
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Serve 1 EGO

Short description of the bug.
Unable to start jobs as a business owner

Description of the bug.
Unable to start jobs as a business owner

What should be happening instead?
I should be able to start the jobs

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Own a business and attempt to start a job

Extra info? Unable to start jobs as a business owner
- Just bought the business
- Postal 430
F8 Console:
 
Try relogging, usually fixed missions not being able to be started for me.

I don’t think I had this issue when I bought my store however the same issue occurs when I fail an export
 
Try relogging, usually fixed missions not being able to be started for me.

I don’t think I had this issue when I bought my store however the same issue occurs when I fail an export
Yeah tried that, it is able to detect if there is a car giving the "occupied garage" warning, however, after I move the car it does the same issue.
 
Update: I found out why this occurs. I will make a video explaining why this happening. I think is an issue with the script function that starts the "mission" to deliver goods.
 
Yeah tried that, it is able to detect if there is a car giving the "occupied garage" warning, however, after I move the car it does the same issue.
That’s very weird, definetely a different bug then
 

Latest posts

Back
Top