- Joined
- Nov 23, 2010
- Messages
- 1,957
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Guard* queue is bugged
Description of the bug.
When I try to queue for guard* it tells me that I have to have 60 minutes of alive time to join the queue.
I most certainly do.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to join the queue.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I'm not sure.
Extra info?
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
Guard* queue is bugged
Description of the bug.
When I try to queue for guard* it tells me that I have to have 60 minutes of alive time to join the queue.
I most certainly do.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to join the queue.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I'm not sure.
Extra info?
Last edited:


















