Delivered [Forums] Unread Posts

sopheyy

<3
Joined
Nov 23, 2010
Messages
1,957
\o

When I check forums I have to clear certain... forums? lol
Anyway, I see that I have something that's unread and I would like to read it - but I cannot spot which thread(s) that I have not read yet.

This was a small issue with the flashbang-forums, but I have especially noticed it to be an 'issue' with darkmode. I'm not sure if there is any way to solve this?

Example:
1632243481021.png
 
Upvote 2
You can always go to forums and then new posts
Screenshot_20210921-113123_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just have the filter for Unread on and das good.

Would be nice if there was a filter to just show new posts in selected forum places.
 
Not sure if I'm just misunderstanding the problem or what, but the bold threads are the ones who are unread.

For example:

firefox_fRn0gK6FU9.png


The first 2 threads and the 5th one are unread, 3, 4, and 6 are read.

In your example, the CS Server Update Log is unread, while the rest have been marked as read.
 
Not sure if I'm just misunderstanding the problem or what, but the bold threads are the ones who are unread.

For example:

firefox_fRn0gK6FU9.png


The first 2 threads and the 5th one are unread, 3, 4, and 6 are read.

In your example, the CS Server Update Log is unread, while the rest have been marked as read.
I know how it works - I'm just saying that it's sometimes hard to see which ones are the bold one(s).
It may just be a me-problem though.
 
It should also be changing the font color to a slightly darker one as well. I’ll probably just make a darkmode 3.0 soon now that I’ve played around with it more. Hopefully that will fix these issues
 
It should also be changing the font color to a slightly darker one as well. I’ll probably just make a darkmode 3.0 soon now that I’ve played around with it more. Hopefully that will fix these issues
+1
 
It should also be changing the font color to a slightly darker one as well. I’ll probably just make a darkmode 3.0 soon now that I’ve played around with it more. Hopefully that will fix these issues
Sounds good. Thank you!
 
It should also be changing the font color to a slightly darker one as well. I’ll probably just make a darkmode 3.0 soon now that I’ve played around with it more. Hopefully that will fix these issues
Sweet! +1
 
Back
Top