- Joined
- Apr 3, 2020
- Messages
- 65
While running sunrise I have had many people come up to me about my selection of Vapid vehicles. So far the selection is just ok, with a few interesting cars mixed throughout. But what people really want to see is some lower-end highly customizable vehicles, whether its utility, sedans, or cheap sports cars. After talking with several people about this issue I feel like allowing the dealerships to have a specified selection of Vapid cars they can sell, or letting them sell any Vapid car (Within Reason) would help people match their personality with a car and expand their roleplay. And with how many times people have asked me about my selection over the past two days even, I feel that this change could greatly benefit a lot of people and stir up a lot of roleplay involving selling unique cars to unique people.
Upvote
0









