Thoughts On COD Vanguard?

Do you enjoy Vanguard so far?

  • Yes

    Points: 4 28.6%
  • No

    Points: 6 42.9%
  • Too Early To say

    Points: 2 14.3%
  • Other...

    Points: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14

carter227

TTT>JB
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 28, 2018
Messages
836
With Call of Duty: Vanguard just being released, what are you opinions on it?

Personally, I enjoy it A LOT. However, there are still some issues with it obviously. Besides that though, pretty good game so far.

EDIT- I forgot to mention, the TTK is WAY too fast, needs bumped up at least a little.
 
Last edited:
its a copy paste of Modern Warfares engine with mechanics like WW2
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ped
With Call of Duty: Vanguard just being released, what are you opinions on it?

Personally, I enjoy it A LOT. However, there are still some issues with it obviously. Besides that though, pretty good game so far.
Vanguard? Oh, you mean re-skinned / modded MW2019.....still waiting on a complete play through of the SP to be online before I weigh in (if the story stinks, I might forgo this AND BF2042 for a while).
 
its a copy paste of Modern Warfares engine with mechanics like WW2
Idk why people say that, they hate Cold War's engine, and they get mad at that it's an improved MW Engine. Also another reason why they did the engine is because Warzone is going to be through Vanguard's engine now.
 
I have probably 10 hours on it now. I HATED MW2019, I played maybe 2 hours of it before uninstalling. I really liked cold war as well. Vanguard feels like a reskinned MW2019. Basically all the mechanics are exactly the same. With that being said, I'm enjoying it. I think it has to do with the maps feeling better suited to a Call of Duty game instead of a BF game.
 
Idk why people say that, they hate Cold War's engine, and they get mad at that it's an improved MW Engine. Also another reason why they did the engine is because Warzone is going to be through Vanguard's engine now.
There's just nothing groundbreaking with this release. Sure, a new campaign, but just because it's an improvement on the MW engine, which, I liked MW 2019, but with the constant microtransactions, lack of real content, it's just hard for me to get excited about CoD. I think the last time I was truly excited for a release before MW2019 was BO3.

Is it a general improvement? Sure. Is it groundbreaking and worth more of the money I have spent? No.
 
There's just nothing groundbreaking with this release. Sure, a new campaign, but just because it's an improvement on the MW engine, which, I liked MW 2019, but with the constant microtransactions, lack of real content, it's just hard for me to get excited about CoD. I think the last time I was truly excited for a release before MW2019 was BO3.

Is it a general improvement? Sure. Is it groundbreaking and worth more of the money I have spent? No.
Lack of real content? Bro no way you’re serious lol
 
Lack of real content? Bro no way you’re serious lol
warzone has been out for how long and how many maps do you have? how long has it been for anti cheat? why is every battlepass gun OP on launch and nerfed then after?

like, theres nothing more there except cosmetics, broken weapons, and a battle royale where you can sniped by a kid who downloaded cheats. but go ahead and tell me you like paying for a die hard bundle for the game anyway.
 
warzone has been out for how long and how many maps do you have? how long has it been for anti cheat? why is every battlepass gun OP on launch and nerfed then after?

like, theres nothing more there except cosmetics, broken weapons, and a battle royale where you can sniped by a kid who downloaded cheats. but go ahead and tell me you like paying for a die hard bundle for the game anyway.
Anti cheat I agree with although they did announce the new one coming soon which if it’s anything like valorant it’ll stop cheaters almost entirely.

The new warzone map is literally coming next month after tons and tons of map changes and season updates since MW19. I personally haven’t bought maybe but one or two bundles in the store since the game dropped and they still have dope playlists and events. Cold War was ass but you can’t say MW didn’t deliver on anything but the AC system.
 
Put a good chunk of additional hours in and got a chance to experience more of the weapons. The game feels good. I would say the biggest downfall currently is the map selection. Most maps feel awkward and just turn to spawn camping. For some reason, the game seems to NEVER switch the spawns on TDM and just keep spawning you in the same corner which is frustrating.

I will say though, on the 3-4 maps I really like, they are awesome. The fact that you can vary the lobby size to be a classic 6v6 or a crazy hectic 24v24 is nice. Even some of the maps which would be considered way too large are perfect when you consider the lobby has 48 players.
 
Anti cheat I agree with although they did announce the new one coming soon which if it’s anything like valorant it’ll stop cheaters almost entirely.

The new warzone map is literally coming next month after tons and tons of map changes and season updates since MW19. I personally haven’t bought maybe but one or two bundles in the store since the game dropped and they still have dope playlists and events. Cold War was ass but you can’t say MW didn’t deliver on anything but the AC system.
if you want my full review, angry joe does a pretty nice writeup

 
  • Like
Reactions: 72.
Pretty fun, the spawns are hectic asf but overall I've been enjoying it
 
First, I think it's ARCADY. More so than MW'19. Campaign was meh but enjoyable. But I'm liking Multi. I haven't ventured into ZOMBIES, but I've only liked the Outbreak style of Zombies ever anyway.

Second, do we have an active Clan in COD?
 
I dont know Im still digesting Call of Duty: Cold War, and I do own Vanguard. Activision i'm full!! X'D
 
I saw this just now, and I decided it was garbage in the beta but I still decided to buy hoping something good would happen...

Yeah nothing good happened, but at least Forza Horizon 5 is fun :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top