Hey y'all!

ValhaIIa

I made one post
=(eG)=
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
14
I am Valhalla.

I look forward to meeting all of you and being apart of this community!

Here is a little about me:
  • Why did you join eGO? I recently purchased Wardogs to experience Early Access. I found the eGO infantry only server right away and gave it a go. I'm an old head who once enjoyed Unreal Tournament, Battlefield 2, CS:S and more as a young lad. I have a feeling I'll be sticking around for more of Wardogs and decided to join this community to enrich my gaming experience!

  • Favorite eGO memories? The hectic TTT lobbies in CS2 when I first discovered the eGO community.

  • eGO Pride - I'm looking for a mature, family-friendly(ish) community to relax and enjoy gaming with.


If you have any questions or would like to know more about me please feel free to ask!
 
¡Hola, ValhaIIa ValhaIIa ! Willkommen !!!

My name is not Strum; it's Sturm (meaning "Storm") and is phonetically pronounced as SHTOORM (IPA: /ʃtʊʁm/), while Bruder (meaning "Brother") is phonetically pronounced as BROO-dah (IPA: /ˈbruːdɐ/)
But just call me Sturm, like Stir+M

Make sure to build those kids' online personas! I'm father to FelixisKing and JagdMonster!

Anyway, IF you're ANAL Retentive (and Survey Says DING! #1 Answer!), then help us count to a MILLION!

BUTT! if you like anime, then you should go here!

PS I just subscribed to Crunchyroll..... my life is over!

If we're going, we're going. Let's Go!​
 

Latest posts

Back
Top