Existing Feature [CSGO] Extended map chooser plugin

Lord. Death.

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 2, 2019
Messages
97
-Why should this plugin be used?
The plugin offers a good range of unique features which might help improve the servers.

-What can this plugin offer which the normal/current map chooser plugin doesn't offer?
*Cooldown: per map config for example on TTT some overplayed maps could be put on higher cooldown than normal maps so other maps have a chance to get played.
*Maps could have MinPlayers/Max Players settings which make the map requires a number of players to get nominated so maps don't get wasted when the server is too low on population. or big maps played with a too low player count which mostly ends up in circling the map.
*nominations:
a /nomlist or !nomlist command which shows a list of maps nominated and who nominated them.
a /nominate or !nominate map_name which allows players to nominate the map by its name directly. examble: /nom obama would nominate obama_v6 directly without having to go through the menu. you can still go through the menu if you want tho.

Link: https://github.com/IT-KiLLER/ze-plugins/tree/master/mapchooser_extended
 
Upvote 0
Pretty sure our current solution offers this, but maybe this could be used by tech. By question have you considered joining the tech team to work on improved systems?
 
Pretty sure our current solution offers this, but maybe this could be used by tech. By question have you considered joining the tech team to work on improved systems?
Well, that's not my plugin, to begin with. I just asked someone for a public version of it.
I dunno how to join the tech team and I'm still learning pawn source so I won't think about it till I get some experience first.
 
We are already using this plugin. I suggest making suggestions for map specific criteria / cooldowns to the SS channel that you are in.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top