I think this map is a bit too difficult for the beginner server. I do think it would suit an advanced server quite well.Oh my bad I was under the impression it was a server for any tier 1-3 maps haha, and there is another map I'd like to see added which is surf_dragon. I'm pretty sure its labelled as a tier 3, but it is very easy, straight forward and pretty fun.
will look into the maps.Alright, these are my last suggestions for now, surf_telstar and surf_aura. Both are very easy although telstar has multiple routes and one is 30 seconds while the other is around 1:45, I don't know if you guys would use the 30-second skip route for determining the skill range necessary for the beginner since it is kinda a secret route even though that's how I see most people play it lol.
are you a surf specialist??I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but here's a few more since you said to keep them coming, surf_sodacity, surf_deadline, surf_nova, surf_syria, surf_skipalot, surf_roomservice_2, surf_roomservice_3, surf_meridional, surf_kz_mix_journeys (journeys I'd especially like to see in the pool), surf_zor, surf_newb_hazard_r1, surf_minuet_v1p, and that's all I'm going to send for now since I feel like I'm sending wayyy to many