Delivered discord counter-strike channel????

rich

Poster
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
154
The #counter-strike channel no longer exists in the discord server. This is a problem because most other games already have their own discord, but the main discord is the only spot where CS players have a kinda central hub to talk to each other. Please restore this channel as we no longer have a real place to communicate.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
you guys either need a full server or talk in general, y'all don't need a channel
 
you guys either need a full server or talk in general, y'all don't need a channel
Didn't I already see this? Ohh, wait, yeah I did. Let's not post the same comment that isn't helpful, or gives positive or negative feedback.

I for one, am +1 on this.
 
Didn't I already see this? Ohh, wait, yeah I did. Let's not post the same comment that isn't helpful, or gives positive or negative feedback.

I for one, am +1 on this.

I mean, it's a pretty straightforward comment, but okay.
 
There are now threads in general for ya'll to discuss gaming. To join the thread all you need to do is click on it and send a message. They will auto-archive after 24 hours, to unarchive them all you need to do is send a new message.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top