Counter-Strike Delivered [CSGO][JB] !rollthedice change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko

Jailbreak Connoisseur
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
1,500
We should allow players to choose to enable or disable auto !rollthedice. It's frustrating when you forget to !rtd once dead and miss out on a potential reward for next round. We should make it to where players can choose to have auto !rtd enabled or disabled whenever they die.

Another potential change to the !rtd system is to allow players to !rtd for next round while alive. Currently you are only able to !rtd when dead or if the round ended. We should change it to where if you !rtd when alive, it auto rolls the dice for you before changing to next round.
 
Upvote 0
I like the concept of having an option to auto roll the dice for you. Let's do it!
 
I personally like having to manually rtd. Having it automatically do it for you kinda ruins the point of rtd, a simple command that you get to run and see what you win.

If we were to implement auto-rtd, I would want it to be a DS perk, preferably a higher tiered perk (ie 10/month or above).
 
I personally like having to manually rtd. Having it automatically do it for you kinda ruins the point of rtd, a simple command that you get to run and see what you win.

If we were to implement auto-rtd, I would want it to be a DS perk, preferably a higher tiered perk (ie 10/month or above).
Yeah, I can see it being a DS only thing.
 
I feel the same as MSWS it doesn't make sense to add an auto rtd but i do disagree it should be high tiered perk if it ever gets add
 
I personally like having to manually rtd. Having it automatically do it for you kinda ruins the point of rtd, a simple command that you get to run and see what you win.

If we were to implement auto-rtd, I would want it to be a DS perk, preferably a higher tiered perk (ie 10/month or above).
If one chooses to disable auto !rtd they should still have the option to manually type out !rtd (or use !rtd bind).

We already allow non-DS players to use !rtd I disagree that having the option to auto-rtd should be behind a paywall.
 
Last edited:
If one chooses to disable auto !rtd they should still have the option to manually type out !rtd (or use !rtd bind).

We already allow non-DS players to use !rtd I disagree that having the option to auto-rtd should be behind a paywall.
I disagree.

auto-rtd is a QoL feature and is a great target for DS. As you said, everyone can !rtd, so it wouldn't be pay to win in any sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top