FiveM RP - Tesla + wall + vehicle = vehicle instantly destroyed

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
4,628
What is the scope of your bug report?
FiveM RP

Short description of the bug
Tesla + wall + vehicle = vehicle instantly destroyed

Detailed description of the bug
If you have a Tesla and ram another vehicle into a wall it instantly destroys that vehicle, doesn't matter how strong it is. Tesla OP
 
Not sure if we are able to manipulate the vehicle damage. However, Jimothy Buckerton Jimothy Buckerton should be able to provide a more insightful response.
 
Thanks for reporting this bug! I've sent it to the dev team to look into it further
 
I double checked the damage multipliers on the Tesla and they are all normal and the vehicle weight is normal as well. I am not sure why this would be happening.
 
No it has normal torque compared to cars in the server. If it had an insane amount of torque it would be going way faster.
Hmm thats weird, could we possibly test it in game to see if I just was unlucky or if its actually broken.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top