hiri I’m useless. =(e)= Joined Nov 13, 2020 Messages 195 May 5, 2022 #1 What is the scope of your bug report? CS:GO Jailbreak Short description of the bug color tower doesn't tp Detailed description of the bug when you try to enter a color it doesnt work https://streamable.com/xnhqpw
What is the scope of your bug report? CS:GO Jailbreak Short description of the bug color tower doesn't tp Detailed description of the bug when you try to enter a color it doesnt work https://streamable.com/xnhqpw
hiri I’m useless. =(e)= Joined Nov 13, 2020 Messages 195 May 6, 2022 #2 bump (map is minecraft beta btw)
Skle ☠️ =(eGO)= Joined Jan 19, 2021 Messages 876 May 6, 2022 #3 this is a pretty rare bug that has been a thing for at least the past 6 months (probably longer)
hiri I’m useless. =(e)= Joined Nov 13, 2020 Messages 195 May 6, 2022 #4 Skle said: this is a pretty rare bug that has been a thing for at least the past 6 months (probably longer) Click to expand... ;;;;;;;;;
Skle said: this is a pretty rare bug that has been a thing for at least the past 6 months (probably longer) Click to expand... ;;;;;;;;;
sabo wingdings is the best font Joined Apr 27, 2020 Messages 549 May 9, 2022 #6 ayo admin baiting & t games?
hiri I’m useless. =(e)= Joined Nov 13, 2020 Messages 195 May 9, 2022 #7 sabo said: ayo admin baiting & t games? Click to expand... fr
MS EGO Zealot Joined Dec 10, 2019 Messages 1,966 May 9, 2022 #9 See https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/374464/