Announcement Qualify for an Achievement or Award? Click Here!

I have gone ahead and awarded all the outstanding rewards for the past year or so, if you are still missing any please feel free to make a new request. I will make sure to stay on top of this for the upcoming future. We appreciate all of your love and dedication towards our community and our servers.
 
I have gone ahead and awarded all the outstanding rewards for the past year or so, if you are still missing any please feel free to make a new request. I will make sure to stay on top of this for the upcoming future. We appreciate all of your love and dedication towards our community and our servers.
Thanks! Ill make a post for my1000 hours soon
 
I have gone ahead and awarded all the outstanding rewards for the past year or so, if you are still missing any please feel free to make a new request. I will make sure to stay on top of this for the upcoming future. We appreciate all of your love and dedication towards our community and our servers.
gimme a bunch of awards
 
9,000 hours on rust

https://steamcommunity.com/id/IluvShiba/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zentetha
1714232409041.png
1714232343427.png
 
2000 Hours on CS
https://steamcommunity.com/id/rxalize/

Coming for the Titan of CS next :devilish:. CS2 had to ruin it for me


Awarded - Jayy

Awarded all awards including Titan of CS as I believe you would have over 250 hours across our servers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top