Web Web - Getting Multiple 2FA code emails on single login attempt

Luna

Retired
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
2,405
What is the scope of your bug report?
Web

Short description of the bug
Getting Multiple 2FA code emails on single login attempt

Detailed description of the bug
For some reason whenever I login to the site, I will get multiple (3-5) 2FA code emails all at once. Only the most recent one will work but these are all sent within seconds of each other.

If it matters, I'm using Firefox.
 
This is a feature. Closed.

(jk. lemme get Don on this.)
 
Detailed description of the bug
For some reason whenever I login to the site, I will get multiple (3-5) 2FA code emails all at once. Only the most recent one will work but these are all sent within seconds of each other.
I've been getting this for a year and I've never questioned it :/
1762631496458.png
 
Not directly relevant, but for anyone reading this: it's recommended to use app-based TOTP (e.g. Google Authenticator) rather than email-based 2FA.
 
Not directly relevant, but for anyone reading this: it's recommended to use app-based TOTP (e.g. Google Authenticator) rather than email-based 2FA.
Thanks for the reminder, just enabled that
 

Latest posts

Back
Top