Nice Job on The New Website, Boys !

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,135
It obviously took one hell of a lot of work and I suspect a good chunk of it was Kendle and Dominion. Nice work, guys. Just moving over the user accounts alone and the attendant crosschecking is a monumental task, as well as the forum content and design.

Excellent work!
 
:O

Redshift, post?

I never thought I would use those two words in a sentence again!

I delcare a sticky! :P



btw, ya good job to everyone involved :)
 
I have to agree on the new site, quite nice. At first I just thought it was a jumbled mess, the more I scrounge around and see the new things involved, the more it grows on me, Love it now. I am quite impressed with the power and the capabilities the new site has. Now to just get skins for the site and the next step to world domination will be complete!!
 
:O
Redshift, post?
I never thought I would use those two words in a sentence again!

Ya well, considering the hatchet job that was done on me previously, I stepped back for a while. But they did such a good job I had to add to the consensus.

This looks like the same software that Kendle was using on his site, Kendlesworld.com. As far as I know, the forum software on his site was rock solid......as this one will be once the tweaking is done with.
 
Last edited:
agree new site is pretty nice great job guys :D
maybe in the future some color shemes would B nice :)
 
Yes this site is very impressive, one of the most impressive if not THE most impressive I've seen of clan sites.

There really isn't anything to improve upon now, and I look forward to building community with my fellow edgegamers, especially the DAM ones.

;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top