The Happening.

Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
180
Some people are saying that this movie was bad. But I went to see it yesterday with my wife and kids and I thought it was pretty good. Not great but at least a solid B+. It had things in it that no other movie has done before and alot of shock value. So I would recomend it to anyone to go and see.
 
i was going to go see it, but i heard many ppl say it was bad, so i saw the hulk instead lol
 
I want to see it along with "The Strangers". But we took the gf's son to kungfu panda
 
a lot of people told me who have seen it that it is very horrible.
 
Shamylan is the next Alfred Hitchcock. Sure its debatable how good the show is, but its clearly not a bad movie, the only contoversy is how great it is!

I have my own tagline for that movie "Nature is PISSED".
 
I haven't really heard much about it, could someone tell me a little about it ?
 
I haven't really heard much about it, could someone tell me a little about it ?
basically, people for some reason stop caring about their own welfare and just start committing suicide, no one knows why or who is causing the epidemic and it's up to a few main characters to stay alive

i have to say that i do really like m night's movies, i was one of the very few that actually really enjoyed the village, but this is a real disappointment.

i love sci-fi, but the psuedo-science in this movie is full of holes

however, i will say that as a director, i still think he's pretty darn good, and it was entertaining at least a little, but i wouldn't recommend you going and paying money to see it... either wait till you can rent it or acquire it *cough* by other means
 
Last edited:
I want to see it soooo bad. After seeing commercials I'm just like wtf is it? lol
 
me and my friends went to see iron man and we saw a preview for this and i took one look and i was like. hehe its "global warming"
 
i wanna see it so bad! agh, i think i have to wait until the weekend though lol
 
I enjoyed it. It isn't a horror movie, none of his movies are really. It was lame to leave the movie theatre with that as the final message, but it had great shock value and was a cool concept, regardless of your opinion on the core meaning. The only thing that bothered me was the ridiculous amount of winds, lol. Plants don't control wind!
 
wait you took your kid? if hes under 17 then hes lucky his parents would take him to an R movie :(
 
Back
Top