Greatest Game Ever Announced.

I saw this a while back bro, just gametrailers is kinda the last place you want to go for a decent review/preview of a game. They are biased O_o
 
OMG mortal kombat vs dc universe. FFS..... what happened to Marvel VS DC?

True comic book collectors are going to shun this just because of the fact that Mortal Kombat has a crappy comic... the game was fun in 1995 or whenever the hell it was released..

........im going to go rip peoples spines out with scorpion just out of true anger...
 
wow. That looks like so much fun. I didn't see spiderman though. I've secretly harbored the need to see him fight Ermac.
 
Greatest Game Ever Announced.

Sorry, Diablo 3 has that spot. At least until Half Life 3 is announced. :)

Still pretty cool though.
 
HAHAHA @ diablo3, yea right. .......

Chrono Trigger is the best game ever made, end of discussion.
Diablo is teh epic phails
 
BOOOOOOOOO
Diablo 3 defiantly better
<3 Chrono Trigger but it is only a remake.
 
i think they said only 10 or 20 characters
the heroes dont get fatalities only the villains
they reduced the violence in the game

i dont know to me it looks too slow
and in the trailers they all do the same moves over and over again
not like the old mk with 20 different combos and what not
looks like a fail to me ='[
 
I hope the mortal kombat dev crew doesn't screw this up like their last 10 games.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top