S -Shark- I made one post Joined Jul 17, 2008 Messages 27 Jul 24, 2008 #1 I thought it would be kind of neat to get a sense of what we all look like. I think we will also be a tighter clan, having faces to connect to names. So heres Sharkey.
I thought it would be kind of neat to get a sense of what we all look like. I think we will also be a tighter clan, having faces to connect to names. So heres Sharkey.
T Thatguy Forum Fiend Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 664 Jul 24, 2008 #2 Please don't repost threads. We have an extremely large thread on this already. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3996
Please don't repost threads. We have an extremely large thread on this already. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3996
Deathscythe EGO Addict Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,245 Jul 24, 2008 #3 Thatguy said: Please don't repost threads. We have an extremely large thread on this already. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3996 Click to expand... locked
Thatguy said: Please don't repost threads. We have an extremely large thread on this already. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3996 Click to expand... locked