User Divison bars

But i dont know which one to pick.
It depends on how i feel that day if i feel like ww2 i go ww2,
If i feel like killing terrorists i play css,
If i feel like cartoon i play tf2,
If i feel like i want to play a real war i play cod4...
 
Well, DoD isnt even my most played game but I'll use the division tag since I'm an eG for DoD so thats something to consider :).
 
allgames1.gif

here ya go 5star... :)
 
Ya, i think that would be cool, or even have a check list for them if you were in two or three...
 
You really need to choose ONE division. I understand people play across all divisions but it's important to identify one as your main.
 
Hehe, yeah guys.. i think there is a greater purpose for the guild when it comes to the divison bar..

The scroller with all the games you play can easily be made and put in your sig, like the ticker that says "Dr Pepper Drinker" "COD 4 Player" "DOD:S Player"

This is a guild thing, and while i do not know the planning behind it.. i think maybe the system should not be messed with... unless it's gone through an approval process..

imho.
 
alright everyone opinions are both great and welcome but you should do it because of this right here. it supersedes all other perspectives on the matter.



You really need to choose ONE division. I understand people play across all divisions but it's important to identify one as your main.
 
I think they are fine the way they are. Sure we all play over many many servers, personally I play TF2 and CS:S, but its good to know someones MAIN game. I can imagine it also helps the leaders of ego solve issues when it is easier to know someones main game they play.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top