memory cooler

Blue Stealth

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
6,201
anyone know of any rly rly good memory coolers? I just got 4 gigs of corsair dominator memory and I want to make sure it overclocks enough to matter. Thx
 
Corsair made a cooler especially for the corsair dominators that clips on the ram and not have to worry about temps. That should've came with your dominators unless you bought the dominators without the cooler included.

20-145-197-07.jpg
 
From my past experiences with memory coolers, I personally find them to be nothing more than a gimmick. The heat rises above memory but if your case is not taking in good amount of air from the front, it just lingers.

I would first look at the front of the case, customize the front a bit. If you have an aluminum case, all you need is a wrench, drummel, screws, screwdriver and bigger fans. :)
 
Corsair made a cooler especially for the corsair dominators that clips on the ram and not have to worry about temps. That should've came with your dominators unless you bought the dominators without the cooler included.

20-145-197-07.jpg

yeah i just got my stuff in the mail the cooler came with, worried for nothing:p

thanks guys
 

Latest posts

Back
Top