Hurricane Cam

Rahne

Active Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2006
Messages
307
I figured I'd give you guys something cool to look at while I give myself a shameless plug. We've set up an internet camera out on the beach in Palm Coast, Florida (about 15 miles south of where the eye is projected to roll). If you'd like to log into it and check it out just go to :

caprioceancam.com

No credentials.

Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Nice man, what camera do you have?

btw, I think I left it pointing at the floor...hehe
 
Rahne - do you live in Palm Coast?

hey - that's right out on A1A...nice :-)
 
I live in Jacksonville, my dad has a place in Palm Coast about 2 miles south of Marineland
 
I had to take it down for about an hour. It'll be back up later.
 
Yeah, but According to the Post time that was almost 7 hours ago.

But I'll just wait then.
 
There's actually 2 on there. I'll release the 2nd camera address shortly. I wasn't expecting the traffic that i got yesterday and I made my dad's internet fizzle down to 0. He called me up screaming...lol

So if you get a choppy picture, try the 2nd one.
 
Oh the address is 5242.dyndns.org:50006

Give me a few to setup the credentials, they are the same as the other one
 
dude that is sweet!!! Except its gonna wreak destruction :(. Hope you all are safe!!! No hurricanes here in Ariizona, or any other natural disasters for that matter. AZ FTW!
 
So how much does one of these cameras cost?

(like the one on your demo?)

I click on your site's products but all I get are PDF's
 
Okay. The address changed..... again.
http://caprioceancam.com

No credentials anymore.

If you click on the "Multi" tab up top, you can see both cameras.

The storm is just hanging out, so the images should be good for about another 24 hours.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top