got me 2 new cards :)

Volcom

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
1,593
I just bought 2 new cards from Newegg!!

2x nVidia 9800 GTX+ running in SLi

My old (really great) cards the 3x 8800 Ultras are in my other computer.... Multimedia computer :) mostly for dad....

I love 'em!!

i was gonna get the 4870 X2 for SLi but then i would have to buy another mobo and they cost 550 each... i though they were supposed to be like 300..... :(
 
nice i need a job cause when i do my new computer will BLOW and one in ego's out of the water for a few hours lol
 
yea upgrading is great :)

i also upgrade my 880 W PSU to 1200 W :D I'm Lovin it!
 
Lol :D ATI does NOT support SLi, ATI = Crossfire/Crossfire X
And blu-ray doesn't need 3x 8800 ultras, I can use blu-ray fine with my 2x8600GT's... (even one does the job)

Anyway, have fun with those 9800's ;)
 
Lol :D ATI does NOT support SLi, ATI = Crossfire/Crossfire X
And blu-ray doesn't need 3x 8800 ultras, I can use blu-ray fine with my 2x8600GT's... (even one does the job)

Anyway, have fun with those 9800's ;)

^ What he said.

I play blue-ray flawlessly on my HTPC's integrated 3200 series Radeon.

~Gooda~
 
yea but my dad games for Half Life and those single player games....

anything above 1200 watts requires you to call an engineer and make a new power slot because the FAA?? or FCC? wont allow more that 1200 watts through a 110 socket.

crazy!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top