Themes?

midget31394

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
1,654
No need now i figured it out myself, please close or delete this thread. Thanks midget31394
 
Last edited:
Maybe post how you did it to help others who don't know it ? (not me)
 
well JV there are two programs that I know of that allow you to change the GUI for windows. (Graphical User Interface). First being Windowblinds from Stardock. I am using that atm with my new rig and its great. It does conflict with steam though but valve said they are currently working on it. The other which midget got today was StyleXP. I used it before but quite a while back so I do not remember it that well. I stuck with Windowblinds because there is much more support for it online. Just check out www.wincustomize.com they have tons of downloads and information. There are other programs that change the way your computer boots(instead of saying Windows XP Home or Professional with the little bar you can change it) Little docks like what Mac OS have, little desktop widgets which microsoft implemented into Vista. There is so much it really does add clutter but some of the stuff is great to have. One of my favorites which I want to get once Vista is computer consumer friendly is Stardock Dream. It basically a special program that allows looped videos to play as your wallpaper. I have seen some trippy ones. So yea that is just some information. If you want more just PM me. Your Welcome.
 
well JV there are two programs that I know of that allow you to change the GUI for windows. (Graphical User Interface). First being Windowblinds from Stardock. I am using that atm with my new rig and its great. It does conflict with steam though but valve said they are currently working on it. The other which midget got today was StyleXP. I used it before but quite a while back so I do not remember it that well. I stuck with Windowblinds because there is much more support for it online. Just check out www.wincustomize.com they have tons of downloads and information. There are other programs that change the way your computer boots(instead of saying Windows XP Home or Professional with the little bar you can change it) Little docks like what Mac OS have, little desktop widgets which microsoft implemented into Vista. There is so much it really does add clutter but some of the stuff is great to have. One of my favorites which I want to get once Vista is computer consumer friendly is Stardock Dream. It basically a special program that allows looped videos to play as your wallpaper. I have seen some trippy ones. So yea that is just some information. If you want more just PM me. Your Welcome.

By the meaning not me I ment i know how to... But thanks alot for the info, somebody else might find it usefull :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top