College Egos

maddog19

Rookie
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
96
I was just wondering what everyone was studing or studied in college. I'm taking Architectual Drafting.
 
I was a chem major in college with plans to go to med school that fell through when I realized I just didn't like school enough to do it for another 10 years :-P
 
Criminal Justice Administration, but I work as a Mechanical Draftsman. Go figure.
 
Went to college without knowing what I wanted to do the the rest of my life. I took some classes for the first 1.5 years, then finally picked up a computer engineering major, so 5.5 years in college and I graduated in jan '07 with a bachelors degree. Take what you're interested in, some courses may interest you more than others.
 
I'm hoping to go study history in TO next year, now still in Dutch secondary school though :(
 
I was a sociology/history double with an econ minor. And I'm going back for more schoolin' in the spring!

Now, of course, I'm a software architect for a telco :)
 
Computer information Systems.
Hope to major in Network and database administration.

First class starts Oct 27th :D
 
After working 3 years with Gamestop Inc. I returned to college without knowing what to persue as a education. I was always great with computers so I am going for an Associates in Computer Maintenance but Computer Forensics which is something new the government is interested in caught my attention. With it being a new field of study and the ciriculum is not in all educational institutions it seems like a lucritive subject to look into.
 
Industrial Design, Graphic Design and Engineering* (though I never finished Engineering)
7 years of college...lots of fun and awesome experiences.

edit: *Electro-Mechanical Engineering that is.
 
Went for two years, kicked the teacher in the face. You know the rest.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top