I'm not sure if you've bought it yet, but I'd highly recommend spending less on some of the items.
1st - A 9850 processor. Why? First off, it uses less power. Second, you will most likely not see the difference in .1 ghz. And unless you are planning on heavy overclocking, you prob dun need the CPU fan either. Right now, I'm using the 9600 and I have it OCed to 2.4 (I know, not much, and I'm a hypocrite for what I said earlier as well) and the stock cooler keeps it below 30c.
Cooler is always better. Obviously you're not stressing your CPU with Prime95.
2nd thing, diff power supply? I really don't think you really need 1000w, especially with that small of a mobo where you probably won't be running more than 2 cards.
That's a full ATX mobo, it's by no means small.
3rd - the mobo. It's kinda small for that tower (the tower is massive), and it's kinda a bummer to upgrade on.
Again, it's an ATX mobo. Only thing larger (to my knowledge) is an eATX mobo, ie SkullTrail
4th - the tower. Are you going to be running water cooling? My friend used that case w/o water cooling for a while and it heats up a bit (but its great for WC as he later found out). And, if you plan to LAN with it, buy a dolly as well

An alternate recommendation for the tower is the 300/900
Cases are all about personal preference. I despise small cases (except for a HPTC), so I go balls out and get the biggest one there is. Better airflow, more room for expansion, etc. Again, it's all personal preference.
Sorry, I've just bashed some of your main choices in components xP but I'm just voicing my opinion based on what I've seen personally.
sidenote: you really don't need 64 bit, contrary to popular belief it is NOT any better than 32
Sure as hell is if he's using more than 4GB of RAM.