- Joined
- Jun 23, 2007
- Messages
- 2,454
Its been a while since I posted my "Next Build" thread so I though I'd update my progress on the build. (Also, still really no money towards it but im working on it
) Total price for build with a couple more little things here and there: $2,144.88
And before anyone asks me, yes, I have 64bit Vista Ultimate so don't worry
Board: ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz

RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) (2 sets of those) 8GBs

PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-1000HX 1000W

HDD #1: VelociRaptor 300GB (Main)

HDD #2: WD Caviar WD6400AAKS 640GB (storage drive)

and now the Pi?ce de r?sistance:
Video Card: VisionTek Radeon HD 4870 X2

) Total price for build with a couple more little things here and there: $2,144.88And before anyone asks me, yes, I have 64bit Vista Ultimate so don't worry

Board: ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz

RAM: G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) (2 sets of those) 8GBs

PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-1000HX 1000W

HDD #1: VelociRaptor 300GB (Main)

HDD #2: WD Caviar WD6400AAKS 640GB (storage drive)

and now the Pi?ce de r?sistance:
Video Card: VisionTek Radeon HD 4870 X2

Last edited:














lol
