Zombie Panic: source

Kentucky Fried Panda

I made one post
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
17
One word... Zombies !chair

i hope this game gets added to the eGO list of games. i think it would be great cause all the teamwork it requires to win the match. for anyone who hasnt tried it yet you should, maybe it just me but nothing beats shooting zombies.

anyone else play it?
 
L4D Vs. ZP:S

only time will tell which will be better, but for now ZP:S will slake my hunger for L4D. i cant wait for L4D to come out though.
speaking of zombie games, dare i hope they ever come out with dead rising 2. that would be sweet.

060819_2.jpg

lol, can never be too prepared.
 
Or you could just wait for the l4d Demo to come out

l4d and zp are very different games, if you havent played zp:s, i reccomend it. it consists of several players on a server. all of the start out as humans except for maybe one or two, who are zombies, once a human is killed by a zombie, they turn into one, this continues until all players are zombies, or until the zombie reserves are all killed. In summation, it would be awesome if ego would set up a server for zps, its one of the best 3rd party zombie games out there.
 
Zombie panic source is okay.... but nothing compared to left 4 dead...
 
Clarko, Garis and I were playing ZP:S together earlier, and it was good times. We managed to win a few games!
 
They try to make it realistic but slowing you down to snails pace if you have more than 3 guns or something.

They need a deagle and an M4 like on the zps_policestation map in the AmmuNation.
 
Zombie Panic is the way I'm gonna kill time until L4D comes out. No real reason not to unless you just don't like the genre. I don't particularly understand the "It's not L4D" or "Why not just wait until L4D" arguments. Cause yeah, it's not L4D, but it's still a zombie game that's fun and free. And why would I wait for L4D when it's free and I can play it now.

Anyway, playing it until L4D comes out.
 
Well ZP:S Is Just Another Mod You Can Possibly Barricade Your Self For Minutes, And Possibly No Way Zombies Winning (Unless Time Limited)

L4D Has No Tons Of Props To Barricade Your Team, Its Always Traveling (Unless Mission Is To Stay)....... Unlike ZP:S Camping

ZP:S Is Still Fun To See Zombies Try To Come In Through Your Barricade
I Also Play ZM (Zombie Master) Which has comical situations that is encountered often ;)
 
Meh, I'd prefer CS:S ZM to the mediocrity that is ZP:S. Graphics are great. Gameplay, not so much. There have been many maps in which I spawn and 5 seconds later, I encounter a zombie who rips me to shreds, and I haven't found another weapon yet. It would also be nice if the zombies actually had a crosshair.
 
A lot of the ZP:S maps are way too camp heavy for the human side, making it irritating to be playing as zombies.
 
I've never seen the humans win either. The objectives tend to push them forwards.

Thats only on objective maps though. The maps where its just survive for x number of minutes most humans will just barricade a room or a hallway and with only one way in the zombie will pretty much be guaranteed to die trying to get there.

I also think infection rates should be higher, but thats a server choice more than a problem with the game itself.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top