K Kibo Thread Junky Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 812 Oct 5, 2008 #1 What exactly are they? i bought the cheap HL2 episode 1 and they all came with it. What do they do?
P Plasma Famous Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 473 Oct 5, 2008 #2 first of all it didn't came with hl2:ep1, it was automatically put into your "not-installed" tab due to steam's mod promotion of HL2 ( EDIT: I Think) So They Are Free MultiPlayer Mods EDIT: Not 100% Sure Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
first of all it didn't came with hl2:ep1, it was automatically put into your "not-installed" tab due to steam's mod promotion of HL2 ( EDIT: I Think) So They Are Free MultiPlayer Mods EDIT: Not 100% Sure
K Kibo Thread Junky Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 812 Oct 5, 2008 #3 oh. well they started downloading when i bought hl2ep1. so I dont need to own other games to play these?
oh. well they started downloading when i bought hl2ep1. so I dont need to own other games to play these?
A Anthemjack Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 408 Oct 5, 2008 #4 Like plasma said, its free mods, you at least need a source game just too play it I think the half-life 2 demo works with getting these free mods.
Like plasma said, its free mods, you at least need a source game just too play it I think the half-life 2 demo works with getting these free mods.
K Kibo Thread Junky Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 812 Oct 5, 2008 #5 oh awesome. thanks. are there any you suggest i try out?
A Anthemjack Active Member Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 408 Oct 5, 2008 #6 Giantcat said: oh awesome. thanks. are there any you suggest i try out? Click to expand... Try Age of something, and Insurgency (most recommended), and Zombie panic :source, of course synergy cause you got Half life 2 ep 1 it lets you co-op with other players in story mode.
Giantcat said: oh awesome. thanks. are there any you suggest i try out? Click to expand... Try Age of something, and Insurgency (most recommended), and Zombie panic :source, of course synergy cause you got Half life 2 ep 1 it lets you co-op with other players in story mode.
F felon Thread Junky Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 911 Oct 5, 2008 #8 http://www.moddb.com/ the one im excited for right now is the Grayshot mod for HL2 its like cloverfield but with more action, cant wait
http://www.moddb.com/ the one im excited for right now is the Grayshot mod for HL2 its like cloverfield but with more action, cant wait
K Kentucky Fried Panda I made one post Joined Oct 1, 2008 Messages 17 Oct 7, 2008 #9 suggestions i suggest zombie panic: source, course i know im extremely bias from my love of zombies.
G GetSomeZzz Famous Joined Jul 24, 2008 Messages 437 Oct 7, 2008 #10 INsurgency, zombie panic source, age of chivalry, and D.I.P.R.I.P
5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Oct 7, 2008 #11 there free mods try them out worth playing
K Kibo Thread Junky Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 812 Oct 7, 2008 #12 well I've played insurgency, which I'm terrible at, and AoC, which I'm semi-bad at. But they're both fun!
well I've played insurgency, which I'm terrible at, and AoC, which I'm semi-bad at. But they're both fun!
R Redemption Poster Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 186 Oct 8, 2008 #13 Try all the mods, they are all good, Age Of Chivalry is really good in my opinion, I like the archer. Also, Zombie Panic!
Try all the mods, they are all good, Age Of Chivalry is really good in my opinion, I like the archer. Also, Zombie Panic!