North Texans Unite!!

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So 3 shirts have been sent 2 me so some1 else will get a shirt (as long as you bring $20 extra as well as $$ for food) & i will see each of you on Nov 22nd.

YES:
* pillar **
* =[Ga]= Chris
* Duke1701
* robo hobo
* holy poop godly
* =[Ga]= AutoDMC
* fluffykitten

** - getting shirt

For those of you who need their address, its
2001 State Highway 121
Grapevine, TX 76051
 
Last edited:
So I got a call from JohnT. I forgot to mention that we need the size of shirts that you normally wear. For me its gonna be XL. So please PM me with your shirt size so that I can get a head count of how many will be able to join. I am still trying to get an exact day of when everyone will be available. Does anyone have any grips about either Nov 15th or 22nd?? If there is a day that you prefer, please let me know. Also I will talk with JohnT & find out how much each person owes when it comes to the shirts (since were gonna try n do a really low discount deal).
 
Dude its awesome that you are stepping up and taking charge man, rock on. Ill check those dates to see if I can be there hopefully I can I really want to, Ill get a medium shirt
 
then get a panhandle group 2gether (if theres ne more besides u).
 
Actually NeoJed, KilledWithStyle, and I already met, but we're about the only ones over here.
 
Add me to the list and make it for three people... I am going to drag robo hobo and holy poop godly along too.
 
Gig'em Aggies! *glares at turtle wax* :D

I'll definitely be there, on any date. I'm only 2 hours away so it won't be too bad any day.

I have another friend who hasn't posted yet. I'll poke him.

(Turns out he did post, but he's such a boring person I didn't notice.)
 
:cool:Well here is my prediction for the next Aggies vs Longhorns game, 40 to 0 in favor of the Longhorns, and you guys leaving the stadium with We love UT shirts on.
 
D: *is the boring person*

Like I said, I'm set on the shirt.

But as for the date... Hmmm... It's hard to choose. I have a Rugby game on the 22nd, so 15th would work better (I can tell them I won't be at the game, but I try not to). Buuuuut... I get paid on the 21st, so 22nd would be better money-wise...

So, in that case, I'm up for either. Just gotta know which before the game. :D
 
bah. i'm like 6 hours away :( so i doubt it. but as more details are hammered out i'll see what i can do. BUT: a suggestion. make the first post your info post and put all info and details there. please. that way i don't have to read through pages and pages of people saying they are/or/are't gunna be there! :D

plus thats real professional ;)
 
:cool:Well here is my prediction for the next Aggies vs Longhorns game, 40 to 0 in favor of the Longhorns, and you guys leaving the stadium with We love UT shirts on.

I agree, except you said "Longhorns" when you meant "Aggies", and vice versa.

Just don't let it happen again. :D
 
Back
Top