North Texans Unite!!

crank, no offense, but thats not what were here bout. & so far ive only gotten 1 other persons shirt size, & some1 has already pm me that they most likely have pm me sayin that they r gettin a hoodie, which will take care of em. so i have 3 ppl. somethin isnt rite here. u ppl r post (mostly bout random stuff) when u should be postin bout whether you can make either date & if u have an eGO shirt (if not to post what size shirt you need). so if u feel the need to do random postin, please do it in off-topic, i would really appreciate it.
 
Initially the thread started as what we most like about Texas and it has transformed into a gathering of the masses. hehehe. But the off-topic blabbery is all good. I like it. It certainly keeps the thread alive but in all you are somewhat correct Pillar. I have had only one reply via email about a shirt size. That might make 6 of us meeting in total. I need numbers people... who is going to show up?
 
crank, no offense, but thats not what were here bout. & so far ive only gotten 1 other persons shirt size, & some1 has already pm me that they most likely have pm me sayin that they r gettin a hoodie, which will take care of em. so i have 3 ppl. somethin isnt rite here. u ppl r post (mostly bout random stuff) when u should be postin bout whether you can make either date & if u have an eGO shirt (if not to post what size shirt you need). so if u feel the need to do random postin, please do it in off-topic, i would really appreciate it.

You know, that's awesome and all, but if you're going to jump on me about posting off-topic, you need to go through the thread and say it to every single person that has posted something off-topic.

As it goes, I'll be there if it's on a date that I'm in town (as I've said, and I don't know what 'either date' is, as it's not in this thread) - I'm not sure if I want a hoodie or a shirt, but I'll figure that out when I figure out if I can actually be there.
 
oh hell... I just realized we have two threads on this topic. Why did we start another one? LOL
 
We didn't. Skitzo started a thread about Texas in general (damn him for stealing my idea!)

and pillar started a thread about the North Texas Lan Party.

two totally different threads, and topics.

PILLAR > recap: be sure you edit the first post with updates on date, time, location, requirements, RSVP:Roster etc, will make more people fall in line!
 
thanx 4 the heads up on that rellik, the primary thread has been updated, so for those of you who dont have a shirt yet, please PM me with your shirt size (if you havent PM me yet) as well as the saturday that u will be available (whether its the 15th or 22nd).
 
Ok, heres an update. I have been told that 2 people have their eGO shirts & that I need 2 order 3 shirts. Also I have to admit that the biggest thing right now is that we need to figure out if we want to meet on Nov 15th or Nov 22nd. I have heard that 2 people are available for either. Im gonna go ahead & say Nov 15th (unless anyone has an issue w/ that date). I will call up Fuddruckers to find out if we can get an area setup specifically for us. I would like us to meet up there as early as 630p (but we can get the party started @ 7p).
 
Ok, heres an update. I have been told that 2 people have their eGO shirts & that I need 2 order 3 shirts. Also I have to admit that the biggest thing right now is that we need to figure out if we want to meet on Nov 15th or Nov 22nd. I have heard that 2 people are available for either. Im gonna go ahead & say Nov 15th (unless anyone has an issue w/ that date). I will call up Fuddruckers to find out if we can get an area setup specifically for us. I would like us to meet up there as early as 630p (but we can get the party started @ 7p).

I am available on the 22nd, but not the 15th.
 
There's youre issue with that date!

Nov 22 would also give a bonus week for people to bang stuff into place in order to be able to show up, maybe by moving less interesting things to a less interesting date.

I second on Rellik must come-ing, and would like to meet everyone else who's posted around here (with the possible exception of Turtle Wax... I don't know if that will work out :D).

I also hope that Master Of Puppets would be able to come, as I would like to meet this puppet master of eGO.

Unfortunatly, I already know three of the people on the list, so we need moar! I can talk to Chris and Duke whenever I want D:... although if people decided to fly, I might be easily convinced to pick them up from DFW airport and drop them off... :D

Here's the listing so far:

YES:
* pillar
* =[Ga]= Chris
* Duke1701
* I-Die-Often
* robo hobo
* holy poop godly
* =[Ga]= AutoDMC
* CrankCantankerous
* Soup Nazi (?)

Hopefully, maybe, if the planets align:
* NeoJed -TR-

Wish they could come, except they live in the panhandle (they should):
* Piecemaker

Delegates from the Texas Annexation of Oregon County:
* R3POMAN

Questionable:
* turtle wax

Bahh, like six hours away:
* rellikpd

Master Of Puppets:
* masterofpuppets

(go ahead and copy my list to your first post as an edit, to keep the data in one place. Or I'll just try to keep this post up to date. Up to you.)

PS: I looked up some Southwest Airlines airfares... it'd be cheap(ish) but would require a night stayover in the most awesome city in Texas when you can only go to Dallas, so it becomes uncheap to fly :(
 
Last edited:
I will say that if anyone actually flies in, I would be willing to pick your happy butt up from Love Field... but I wouldn't expect people to actually fly in... unfortunately, I will only have room for a single person once I have the other two in my car...
 
I can very possibly do this. I want to be in Denton Texas that Sunday anywho... Might as well be in Grapevine the night before.
 
You can add xPERT to the list of want to come but lives really far south.

22nd, if just fine for me. Whoo!!

And did my PM reach any or yall for my XXXL? lol. I only see XL and XXL. >,<
 
Last edited:
Trying to keep this on the front page for Texans who havent seen it yet.

By the way, have we decided on the 22nd perminatly?
 
Ok so Artimus hit me up wondering about the shirt requests. So this is what I have so far; we have a need for 3XL, 2XL, & 2 XL's or am i missing something? Btw, for the person who requested the medium, we will order you an XL since they are all out of medium.
 
I don't know if I will need a 3XL, my friend allowed me to try on his hoodie and it was a 2XL and it fit fine. If 3XL is ganna be any trouble you can change it to a 2XL.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top