TF2 and Final decision

happyhalloween.png


Are the field promo's a trick? Or a treat? Only way to find out is to get your game on!




news_tf2_beast.png


This is the current TF2 map layout. This is it boys and girls. There will be no more, I MISS THIS or I WANT THAT threads anymore. We have added all the maps, all the server cfg's to the communities likings. We studied this for a month straight, with all the posts, questions, meetings, and pms ect. ect.

This is the current line up, and will not be changed. So there will be no point in making I miss this or that threads.

  1. 2Fort instant respawn
  2. 2Fort Regular respawn
  3. Dustbowl
  4. Blackmesa
  5. Warpath
  6. PL Rotation
  7. Valve Maps - All other valve maps that we currently don't have 24/7
  8. Custom Maps

The three rotation servers have these maps on them.

PL Rotation:

pl_dbheights
pl_goldrush
pl_badwater

Valve Map Rotation:(All the other maps we don't have on 24/7)

tc_hydro
cp_well
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
ctf_well
cp_badlands
cp_fastlane
ctf_turbine
cp_steel

Custom Maps Rotation:

Toyfort
Sunsettown
Convoy​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I heard, if you turn out all the lights in your room, and light a candle, and look in the mirror, and say, "I miss Gravelpit" three times, that GardenGroveVW will appear behind you and take away your admin! aahhhhh!
 
I heard, if you turn out all the lights in your room, and light a candle, and look in the mirror, and say, "I miss Gravelpit" three times, that GardenGroveVW will appear behind you and take away your admin! aahhhhh!

no it cant be true i didn't know about it be for.
few im not even a admin yet he cant take anything away!
 
I heard, if you turn out all the lights in your room, and light a candle, and look in the mirror, and say, "I miss Gravelpit" three times, that GardenGroveVW will appear behind you and take away your admin! aahhhhh!

Haha, and your next ;)
 
I'm glad you added the custom map rotation as well. I think this is a good line up. Good Job!
 
I really like how the valve maps rotation has all the maps we don't have 24/7. Thanks!
 
I think that's a great solution. It meets what certain love/hate and allows the most freedom.

Excellent job DL's/Council (as always!), thanks a bunch
 
*is giddy over convoy*

man did i miss that map. played it a bit last night and i started to remember how i took my first steps as a sniper. after so many headshots later, it gives me a warm feeling inside to be able to go back to the roots.
 
happy hollows

im going trick or treating tommorow with my friends we get out of school after first period for a cross country meet!!!!
 
Happy Halloween all.

I won't be able to do some killing with all of y'all since I have plans, but I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top