Best Grafix card to get

GetSomeZzz

Famous
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
437
I'm planning to get some RAM and a new grafix card
Can you guys recommend any specific series or any specific type of RAM
 
Posting your system specs first as well as the OS version you run would help us answer this.
 
Yea.... it might be helpful if you posted some more information like the system you plan to run it on and like... a budget

the 4870x2 is good stuff, and if you want to go the nvidia route, there is always the gtx 280

i think the gtx 280 is hovering around the 400-450 dollar mark with the 4870x2 around 550 (if im not mistaken)
 
ya getsome, post ur system specs & we can go from there. if ur lookin 2 upgrade ur ram, i would highly suggest g.skill. i currently use 2x1gb stix of their memory & have yet 2 fail me. once i get my next paycheck im gonna get 2x2gb stix of their memory as well.
 
^ G.Skill ftw. I think that I'm going to give Mushkin a try in my new build though. Apparently they OC to 1250+Mhz with the Redline kits.

O lawd...I think I need to change my shorts.

~Gooda~
 

Latest posts

Back
Top