My Happy Bucket Spilt

Two Listen

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,636
RAWR!!!

Hi. It has been awhile, yes? Some time, in fact.

...well...

I bought that ring you might remember me talking about. I got engaged. I moved a few hundreds miles across the country leaving my family behind and moving in with my fiance (and...her family), have been without internet for months until just this past Saturday, got a job over the summer working full time as a janitor for a local high school, and...

Hi.

You'll find me in the servers occassionally, likely under the name "Two Listen". Please don't ban me.

:D
 
Aw. You remember me. That's so cool. It's almost like I meant a little something.

Anyway, I hope to see some of you around in the servers off and on. I'll be playing late at night mostly, in the AMs due to my working second shift. You know, at my job that eats away at my soul and that sort of thing. I usually have voice turned off though, so don't like, slay me if I don't hear you praising my name and reputation.

For some reason, I am relatively pleased to still see eGO doing so well. It gives me a nice place to play, even from outside the clan. With my fiance now, I even more require a place without too much swearing, punkishness, inappropriateness, and general immaturity.

I am happy to know of such a place where I can find just that. Cheers.
 
I usually have voice turned off though, so don't like, slay me if I don't hear you praising my name and reputation.

Don't worry. We have tons of other reasons to slay you, Flea.





Just have to give the general population the obligatory warning:




If you hear a deep voice telling you there is candy in his van... DON'T GET IN!








(we all know Flea only bribes with cookies)








.
 
RAWR!!!

Hi. It has been awhile, yes? Some time, in fact.

...well...

I bought that ring you might remember me talking about. I got engaged. I moved a few hundreds miles across the country leaving my family behind and moving in with my fiance (and...her family), have been without internet for months until just this past Saturday, got a job over the summer working full time as a janitor for a local high school, and...

Hi.

You'll find me in the servers occassionally, likely under the name "Two Listen". Please don't ban me.

:D
flea! *huggles*

*backstabs*
 
Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone, it's good to be killing again. I'll see you all in the servers!
 
I need an impression, STAT! Where's Tuck n Role when you need him?
 
Welcoem back man!!

Need to hear your voice again!!

Get on vent I need to fall alseep to your deep voice :D
 
Back
Top