You laugh you lose.

I'm looking at Lt. Wiggle's signature...

In big bold letters: Self Proclaimed Nija of Flashville.

What's a Nija? :D
 
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3KANI2dpXLw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3KANI2dpXLw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
 
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3KANI2dpXLw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3KANI2dpXLw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Not cool fluffy.
 
YOU SHALL ALL LOSE NAO!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij6Swp6wU_M[/ame]
 
I dont think that the falcon punch is very eGO appropriate, especially after going to that website

I didn't know why you found it so offensive, until I saw what they were using it for. I agree with you.

I've been fighting the laughter!
 
28.jpg
 
This thread can not die until someone posts a picture I laugh at! I will not allow it!

drink.jpg
 
oooooooooo this aught to be fun


does-it-end.jpg


I DUN KNO IF I SHOULD PRESS YES!!!

everybody-gets-off.jpg


is'nt the point of a video game getting on...?
 
Last edited:
What Fluffy SHOULD have posted was the infamous MoP, on stage:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kdOfUcEyWqk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kdOfUcEyWqk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nothing says METAL!!!! like a bunch of muppets playing Metallica.
 
Didn't laugh but Master of Muppets is epic.

Oh man that video above me is hilarious.. ive seen it before.
 
Back
Top