Best Buy vs Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no comparison...BestBuy looks like a little kid store compared to Frys IMO.
 
I'd love a Fry's out this way. All we have is Best Buy and Circuit City. I think I'd gladly trade one of them in for a Fry's.
 
I need to write the corporate office and get them to bring one to Lubbock. As of now the closest one is in Dallas.
 
When I lived in the Atlanta area, I was within 2 radius miles of a Best Buy, a Circuit City, a CompUSA, a Microcenter, and a Fry's. (Not to mention a whole host of other consumer stores.) Guess which one I found myself going to the most: Frys. Hands down best consumer electronics store out there.

I wish we had one in Arkansas. It's hard to go back to shopping at Best Buy after knowing the virtual geek nirvana that is Fry's. :(
 
I found about about a 5 months ago there is a Fry's by me.
I love that place! Way better than Bestbuy.
 
No Frys in Kentucky... I do all my shopping on newegg.com They seem to be very reasonable with pricing.
 
im glad i live really really close to the frys over at city of industry...
the only problem i have with frys is that so many people open boxes and just leave them open....
no respect... =/
 
imho, Fry's > Best Buy > Circuit City

I like Fry's, but usually just window shop there and buy my gear via newegg.
Well, newegg.com and directron.com, a local tech shop here
 
images
or
images
?
 
I noticed a couple of people mentioning Newegg. While I will say that I do most of my shopping from there, sometimes you just have to get something right away or sometimes just want something right away. That's when Fry's comes into play. They also have all kinds of electronics parts and stuff if you're actually building something. Plus, it's always just fun to go in and browse around. :)
 
I noticed a couple of people mentioning Newegg. While I will say that I do most of my shopping from there, sometimes you just have to get something right away or sometimes just want something right away. That's when Fry's comes into play. They also have all kinds of electronics parts and stuff if you're actually building something. Plus, it's always just fun to go in and browse around. :)

Agreed.

Its too bad its 45 minutes from where I live. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top