- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 408
Ok guys...
I ordered a VGA cooler from newegg (an extra one of course), cause my stock cooler sucks big time, and when the bill arrives. I wanna know how do I give it back to them? by sending them back with a mail, with money in it? I never mailed anything in my life before, even with money, so I need some help, do I need a stamp with the mail?
I ordered a VGA cooler from newegg (an extra one of course), cause my stock cooler sucks big time, and when the bill arrives. I wanna know how do I give it back to them? by sending them back with a mail, with money in it? I never mailed anything in my life before, even with money, so I need some help, do I need a stamp with the mail?









